Monday, March 29, 2010

Neil Gaiman Talking About the Oscars

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/mar/25/neil-gaiman-oscars-coraline

I love this guy's writing. And found this article very entertaining due to the wry and dry tone.

That's all for now, except I'm back at school now, which of course means that Spring Break suddenly feels just like one big myth. I probably feel right now like the knights who were born a couple generations after the last dragon died felt. Alas and alack.

And I still have to finish those two essays. Yes, the ones I've been half-heartedly pecking at all week, knowing that I didn't want to be in this situation the night before the deadline, and yet knowing that I would be all the same. Oh, I'm so predictable and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?