Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DESMOND!!!!!!!


That is all.

I also liked seeing Mikhail and Keamy (brr, he creeps me out more than anybody else on this show) again, but. Other than that and Sawyer's few brilliantly delivered lines, I wasn't really impressed by this episode, although I hadn't expected to be, so that's totally fine. I'm still basking in last week's epicness, so no complaints here. Or, wait, one complaint. Anybody else HATE that red 'V' in the corner of the screen? I already disliked the show just because it's had so many commercials . . . Now I hate it because it was getting in the way of "Lost", grr. Thank goodness this wasn't going on in last week's episode. Gah.

ANYWAY-- What I've been hoping to happen all season, and most particularly since 'Recon', happened: The return of the Scotsman. Leaving me in a positively euphoric mood as I go skipping off to study some more for tomorrow's midterm. Good night, peeps!

PS: Wow, almost April Fool's Day! Got any tricks planned? And that also means I need to start writing up all my March book reviews. Whee!

PPS: Lol, I just realized that in the photo I found it looks like he's glaring at that V . . . Yes, it annoys me too, Des.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I agree! I was like, "Dad, who do you think it's gonna be? I think it's going to be Desmond!" And I was right! :D

    So happy to have him back. His expression when he saw Sayid was priceless. And always love me some Sawyer. I wish he had been in the episode more.

    I do like Jin and Sun, and I thought it was sweet how Jack wanted to help Sun, but I was also thinking: "Oh, there goes Jack, making impossible promises he can't keep again." :P Anyway, I thought the episode was good, but I was a bit bored with it. I'm never all that interested in Sun and Jin episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?