Monday, September 22, 2008

Dead Parrot!

In keeping with Andromache's current blog theme of things to do with the words "dead" and "Monty" and "Python", I thought that as her Minion #2 I'd post another video. Probably you've seen this one already. If you haven't, well I'm glad to introduce you to it. If you have--hey, watch it again, an excess of silliness never hurt anyone!




PS- By the way, I do hope you all knew it was 'National Talk Like a Pirate Day' on the nineteenth and celebrated accordingly? I didn't manage to post on the day, too busy, so if you didn't I guess the blame's on me. Arrgh!

2 comments:

  1. I love that video!!!! Thanks for reminding me to watch it more often!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is an ex-parrot!"

    And that is all I have to say on the matter.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?