Saturday, January 17, 2009

One of My Dreams Come True



I've often thought about how brilliant it would be if I could get some friends together and we could all do a spontaneous musical . . . Sadly, my friends don't think much of the idea. But these people have done it, so now I can enjoy the idea anyways!

Even better, I think I've been to this mall . . . *sigh* Why wasn't I there when this happened? I woulda joined in!

(ImprovEverywhere, btw, in case you don't know the group, they're pretty funny . . .)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all that can really be said. Wow.
    And I thought my friends were random? Goes to show, you learn something new every day...


    Wow.

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was something else! I think I would need to be loaded on many many drugs to be able to do that. Shame I dont do those. :)

    You would actually jump in??? You are crazier than I thought lol. Now that I think about it maybe, just maybe, if you jumped in, just for kicks I would jump in too. But still yeah I guess you do learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am your friend, and I would love to do a random musical like that, so . . . yep, I guess your friends are random, lol.

    Nikolai: Nah, all you need is a healthy dose of lack of self-esteem, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, honestly, I already do have a healthy lack of self esteem(maybe thats why im listening to my chemical romance lol, seriously though MCR is catchy). I would probably need a greater amount of talent if anything. Singing and dancing...well, yeah, I dont know about that. I am sure there are people off worse than me, but I have yet to find one in the dancing world lol.

    Anyway yeah ive been thinking, and if you were willing to ditch all your self respect, I would be cool with it too. if being in a musical is random and crazy, count me in. I am random and crazy too! ^_^

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?