Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help, I'm Stuck!!

Yet another video, which is code for Jhaniel-is-being-too-lazy-to-actually-write-anything.

Well actually, that's only half true. I'm writing a lot at the moment. Just not on the blog. More in the creative writing field. But that will go on the blog, eventually. So it all balances out in the end.

Anyway, what's wrong with videos, right? 

So here's one of my favorite comedy pieces ever. Have you ever heard of Knox's Korner? It's very simplistic claymation, by a guy with a very sarcastic, stupid, and morbid/violent sense of humor. Which might not sound awesome but somehow it is. I first found this video in 2004, and it's been something I keep coming back to ever since . . . I still sing the pen song when I'm walking down the street. In fact, I frequently quote a lot of this particular video . . . He's got some other good vids too--pretty much all of them involving violent clayman deaths. But he also gave me my second favorite joke in the world in one of his videos. These videos only work, I think, if you like random things and things that just don't make sense.

Either you will love this, or you will hate it, or you will not understand it. Heh heh. Enjoy if you can.


1 comment:

  1. haha,

    pretty good. It almost reminds me of what my sister and I do. Besides the vcr and armless dude things... But the sarcsm is almost spot on.

    I must say that if this was not posted I would have never found this video. But I like it. Its kind of pointless like charlie the unicorn but it is not quite as random. :)

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?