Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Just another Monday. One of many Mondays. But no matter how practiced I get in dealing with Mondays, it never becomes any easier. I met with a medley of advisers today, and will continue to do so over the course of this week and the next. I also accidentally walked through a particularly populous ant trail in my stocking feet this morning before realizing that I was walking through an ant trail in my stocking feet. Yuck. Ants really disturb me for some reason. I don't like spiders, but ants make me feel sick. There's something both really human about them and really alien about them that bothers me. Anyhow.

I've begun reading "Snow-Walker", and can't believe how thick it is. It's about 625 pages long, but so far it's pretty good. Not remarkable, but pretty good. So far, it's still worth reading. The style's good, the characters are likable, I just wish they were developed a bit deeper.

That's all for now. I need to get some sleep to rest up for tomorrow's English 321 exam. And, as you can probably tell by the rambling nature of this post, I'm pretty tired. So I'll catch up with you folks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?