Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy, busy, busy (Sort of)

So, in three weeks, I have watched the entire aired five season run of "Supernatural", worked on my final art project, kept up with all my homework, nabbed an A+ on my latest English 321 exam, exercised thrice weekly at the school gym, practiced my dance weekly, kept up with my regular work schedule, eaten my first popsicle in years, volunteered at my church's huli huli chicken sale, finally bashed out a few more pages of my novel, and finished reading three library books as well as As I Lay Dying, which was assigned reading, but which I finished early because I liked it so much.

Basically, yes, I am magic! Or slightly deranged. Take your pick. I'm also very tired right now and think I am coming down with a nasty cold, which is just perfect considering final exams are a mere two weeks away now, and I have my final art project and portfolio due in precisely one week. Cough, cough. I drank three cups of tea tonight, which did ease my throat, although the caffeine didn't really wake me up. Instead I feel like my head just got packed with wet cement. Yaaaaaawn.

Two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks.

Tomorrow, PBS is gonna air David Tennant's performance as "Hamlet". I strongly recommend y'all watch it, okay?

And that's all for now! Eyes hurt. I'm going to go wash my hair with cold water or something to try to wake myself up a little, and then I'm going to write an essay or two before turning in. Russian studying can wait until tomorrow. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?