Tuesday, April 20, 2010

:)

Okay, yeah, I'm feeling better now. See, I told you I'd cheer up eventually. I've discovered the television show "Supernatural" and have been seriously creeping myself out and laughing as well. I've also been reading "Robots of Dawn", which is awesome so far. Add some strawberry guava juice and homework getting completed to the mix, and I'm definitely one happy camper again.

I'm also pretty tired. So tonight I'm going to just sleep and make sure to empty my mind of all stress and schoolwork related subjects. Who knows, maybe I'll actually have some interesting dreams for once--I used to have awesome dreams but they've just been weird or boring lately. I think it has something to do with my stress levels and sleep deprivation. Anyhow. Type to you all again later!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to my brother, I have discovered an amazing show. It's called Fringe - have you ever watched it? J.J. Abrams created it, and it's kind of like a very horrific Primeval with a better storyline and unbelievably fantastic acting...and there's a code embedded in each episode! Don't get me wrong, Primeval is still awesome. But this Fringe is kind of like the next step, minus the dinosaurs. The ideas are more believable. So anyways. I just had to tell you about it. :)

    I'm reading Neverwhere now btw - and loving it! Door is wonderful! And poor Richard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of "Fringe", but I haven't watched it yet. Sounds intriguing though! I think the guy who portrayed Denethor is in it, yeah? John Noble? I might check it out. I love "Primeval" because of the silliness and because I totally used to have nightmares as a kid that dinosaurs were tromping around my neighborhood, haha. It's geeky and silly and fun. Maybe I'll start on "Fringe" this summer. Right now I'm focusing on Lost, Doctor Who, and now Supernatural, so I'm gonna have to wait until after school ends to get free time for another show! Thanks for the heads up!

    Oh, and Neverwhere is amazing, yeah? Richard is so very adorable, and I love the Marquis.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?