Friday, July 2, 2010

Amy!

Amy Pond, to accompany my Rory Williams sketch which I uploaded earlier. I originally wanted this piece to be more complex, this portrait being the centerpiece of the image but with smaller scenes surrounding that I thought important to the character, but . . . the paper was very small. So this is what I ended up with. I might draw those other scenes and add them to this later with Photoshop, but I'm a bit scared of computer art, so maybe not. We'll see.

I guess this means I really do need to attempt an Eleventh Doctor now? I'm scared of that, too.

Book Reviews for June are almost done, so be on the lookout for that post. Also, I've been writing more, so updates on "Sons of Cwendor" and a bit more creative writing should be up for view here shortly as well, so don't be a stranger!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I still haven't colored my Eleventh Doctor. I got sidetracked by art for my short story project I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drew Ten for the first time for a friend; I'll post that soon. How do you color your drawings? Do you paint? I ask because I am still mostly too scared of using color; colors tend to be too muddy or something when I use them :/

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?