Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Life as a Cyclops

I've got a stye in my right eye, so my vision is currently both painful and impaired. Not only that, two fingers on my left hand are swollen and painful, apparently after contracting an infection of some kind. And on top of that, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Life is not treating me kindly the past few days.

On the brighter side of things, my feis over the weekend went really well. I got to spend time with friends, dance with friends, and managed to nab second place in my Championship, which is no mean feat considering I'm still newly back into the competitive field. So hopefully my various ailments will clear up soon so I can get back to practicing.

I still have not seen "Inception", so please don't spoiler me. That's yet another thing on my to-do list once I can see properly again.

Augh, eye hurts, so I'm signing off. I'll come back again once I can both type and see without pain :(

2 comments:

  1. I swear I'm not a creepy stalker, but I just happened upon here and I want to say I absolutely LOVE the music that plays on your plog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a very strange and varied taste in music, so the playlist was getting very long and confusing, leading me to pare it down to the mere 13 songs that are currently on it. It was a rather painful process, so I'm glad you love the result, haha! Thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?