Saturday, September 19, 2009

*IMPORTANT* Writing Blog NOW Open *IMPORTANT*

Basically, what the title says. After airing the idea with various friends (all of whom were gratifyingly enthusiastic--thanks for the support, girls!) I've decided to go ahead with my perhaps-crazy scheme and open a new blog. This will be a PRIVATE, LOCKED blog, available to view and comment on only to co-authors. This is to ensure that the blog will be a safe, secure, and comfortable place for us to post our bits of writing for writers we know and trust to comment on.

As a result, if you want in on this blog, I will need your email address. I entirely respect other people's privacy, as well as safety concerns on the web, so if you do not feel comfortable with sending me your email address, then I respect that, but unfortunately I do not think the blog will be accessible to you. If you do send me your email address, I will use it to send you an invite to be a collaborator on the blog, and then will promptly erase it from my address book, unless you give instructions to the contrary. Fear no spam from me! If you do decide that you want to send me your email so that I can invite you to join the writers blog, here's my address: cpsk@hawaii.edu. Just put 'The Radish Room' as your subject line and make sure you mention who you are in your email, so I know who I'm inviting ^_^

I'm really excited about this new blog and the opportunity it is for us to cooperate, work, and grow together as writers. It's currently called 'The Radish Room', as a little nod to the Inklings' 'Rabbit Room' at the Eagle and Child pub, and the web address is http://www.theroomwithnoview.blogspot.com. You will not, however, be able to view the site until you accept an invite.

I hope to see you all there soon!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Jhaniel,
    I sent you a message- it'll be going through my other profile (rather than the WS one) if that's alright with you.
    -Linden

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really fun, but for now this little writer is going to have to pass. She's so busy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linden: No problem.
    Anna: All right, no worries, and if you decide later that you want in, the invitation is an open one :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?