Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sonnet 130 As You'll Never Hear It Again

I think this might only work--really work--if you 

1) Watch Doctor Who

2) Understand British/Scottish accents

3) Like British humor

But hey. Even if you don't fulfill all the above criteria, give it a go. Doctor Who outside of his Doctor Who universe, a cute Scottish accent, Catherine Tate, and Shakespeare, all in the same six minutes. What more can you ask for in a comedy sketch, really?

PS-I actually posted two videos in a row instead of posting about going to watch Star Trek yesterday, what's up with that?? I guess it's the Final Exams, I got no time to actually type anything. Maybe next week!


2 comments:

  1. Lol, That was interesting to say the least. I lost it for a while with the sonnet but quickly caught on again. Oh British humor and your crazy, smart, repetitive answers.

    P.S. Did you retake the trip to the theatre to see Star Trek again? If so I guess it was worth it. It is a really good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't, that's a mistake! I meant TUESDAY, haha. Eesh, my brain is going. Too many exams. I'll try to go again next week though, hehe. Take my dad, maybe my brother.
    I love the Doctor, he's hilarious and heartbreaking all at once. Fabulous show, dat ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?