Monday, May 25, 2009

Kal Ho Naa Ho


This is a great song from a great film. I never thought I'd start liking Bollywood, but now that I've given it a chance . . . it's catching :)
And this film helped make today bearable. Sorry I haven't posted anything in quite a while now, but my life has taken an unexpected change for the worse, thanks to a really nasty infection that may (though I pray not) require surgery and has kept me in excruciating pain for almost a week. So. Anyway. Have a good Memorial Day, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you for posting on my movie post, I always enjoy your comments!
    I loved Slumdog Millionaire too. Brilliant! And so sweet. Yes, I think Australia is definitely worth watching. It's very long, but it was great anyway. Benjamin Button was great too, maybe better, but I felt like making Australia a movie of the month. And I'm loving the Star Treks! So far, in this first season, "The Naked Time," and "The Enemy Within," are my favorites. All of them are fun, though, and so addicting! Last night I stayed up to 1:30 watching them. :D

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?