Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday of Finals Week

After studying obsessively all of Thursday, all of Friday, and all of Saturday, my brain gave up on me. I guess it just had enough and abandoned ship, because I suddenly came back to my senses late Sunday night and realized that I had just spent the last five or six hours watching Doctor Who and Star Trek episodes. Six hours of quirky science fiction . . . my brain must have really needed that catharsis. 

As to the exams themselves, I have now completed two--my Russian test (could have been worse) and my first English class' exam (a six-page essay I just sort of frantically scribbled during the allotted time. Thank goodness I'm fairly good at frantic scribbling. It was like an SAT flashback). Now all I have to worry about is my last English exam (piece of cake!), History exam (no problem!) and Economics exam (. . . help?). 

And about preventing any further science fiction binges from sabotaging my studying further.

Speaking of which, I plan to go watch the Star Trek movie tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?