Monday, August 18, 2008

So it Begins


After much urging, and since I'm about to begin my college years, I've decided to start a blog to help keep friends and all my loved ones up-to-date on my doings. I expect this news won't surprise many, but will delight at least one (yes, Linden dear, I'm talking to you!). I hope to use this blog to share many of my writings, musings, anecdotes, and photographs with you, as well as artwork, recipes, favorite book quotes, and any other randomosities I can come up with.

All photography is mine, unless I say otherwise. The same goes for any writings/artworks which I may post here.

And now, to bed! I have a long plane flight tomorrow . . .


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so happy that you got a blog! It looks lovely, and I am sure you will have a great time in Hawaii. You'll be grand, and just remember, I'm behind you all the way!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?