Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vertigo

No, not the Hitchcock film. I've been feeling terribly dizzy and light-headed for four days now. It's aggravating because I'm supposed to be inventing some Irish dance steps this week for my school's Christmas feis on Sunday, but it's hard for me to get any actual practice in because when I try to dance I lose my balance. I managed to get about twenty minutes of work in this morning before I just felt too sick to continue. Bother.


Christmas time is almost here! We've put up our Christmas tree, the same artificial one we use each year. I wish we could have a real tree, but it isn't as safe for the little kids and I have a grandmother who's allergic to pines. Our fake one will still look festive once we hang all the ornaments and ribbons. Right now the little kids are enjoying throwing beanie babies into the branches.

I really want to watch "Tangled" again, but I probably won't be able to because my parents want to watch it and take my two youngest siblings (not counting HR), so I'd have to stay home to mind the baby. I've been listening to the soundtrack constantly, though, and even doing a little fanart because really I'm that obsessed. I'll try to make time in the near future to do a separate blog post for art I've done lately. There hasn't been really that much, because I've been busier with writing, but still. It's difficult having so many activities one is interested in pursuing, because there's always the danger of spreading oneself too thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?