Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Tangled' Art!


I did the line-art with my quill and ink, and then colored it digitally. This piece I did before I even saw the movie, heh.



This one I drew after I saw the movie . . . He's showing off his not-super-strengthed hand, I guess? xD



Also after the movie, obviously.
Cupcakes and dancing and bookstores and fiddle music and . . . basically one of my favorite parts.
I did this with quill and ink as well, I like parchment doodling! And then I colored it with colored pencils. I never really used colored pencils before, so I don't think it turned out as well as it should have, but I wanted a sort of soft and fun pencil look, so I'm happy with it overall. It's colorful anyway :D

I'll try to do another artwork post soon; I've got plenty of not Tangled-related stuff lying around. I even did my first ever watercolor painting today! Which turned out . . . pretty good considering I know zilch about technique and so basically learned as I went along, hahahahaha.

2 comments:

Penny for your thoughts?