Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Oath of Feanor

Hello everyone, and yes, I am at home now, and it is all very lovely. Especially since my baby sister wasn't afraid of me like I was afraid she would be.

And an added bonus of being back at home is that I now have access to a scanner! So here at last is the picture I drew for Raven's Eye, as requested. Basically, he wanted me to draw the scene from The Silmarillion wherein Feanor and his sons make the terrible oath. So I obliged, and--here it is!

(Except it won't load onto my blog, unfortunately. So you'll have to follow this link to my DeviantArt, where I will post it for you guys.)


3 comments:

  1. It's great! And much better than I could have done. I should start drawing again..I've sort of slacked off lately. My specialty, though, is horses. I can draw just about any horse, cause that's my favorite animal and that's all I ever used to draw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. :) I love Tolkien, and your art, so the combination makes my heart happy. I really wish I could draw, but I suppose I'm going to leave my art to being through a camera shutter.
    Maybe... you could try loading the picture through the link option... I don't know. Your DA is wonderful too.
    Keep warm down there! (Yes, it's -20 right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did . . . It doesn't work :S

    But anyway, I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?