Sunday, August 1, 2010

MORE Videos (And Links)!

Ain't you all just the luckiest blog-readers in the world? Hehe.

I'll get the link out of the way first. This is a really awesome reimagining of the "Fringe" theme music played on piano. It's about 6 minutes long, and available for download (for a price), but listening to it on the website is absolutely free. Go to the following link:

http://torley.com/the-fringe-equation-new-piano-performance-of-that-theme

To have a listen and a download if you like it. As a person who wishes she could play the piano but aside from teaching herself 'Scarborough Fair' has no gift with the instrument whatsoever, I really enjoyed it.

I also found a remix of the "Fringe" theme that was pretty good, if a bit long:



This vid makes me sad every time I watch it, the editing's great. Spoilers if you haven't watched "Supernatural", though.


A pretty cool "Primeval" fanvid set to a song by one of my favorite bands on the planet ("Poets of the Fall", if you were wondering ^_^):

Man, I miss Nick Cutter. Still looking forward to when the show returns, though.

And lastly, one of my favorite songs after watching "500 Days of Summer":


In other news: My eye finally started getting better today! I am almost pain-free for the first time in over a week! Which might account for my excessive vid-posting tonight. I'll wake up tomorrow and wonder what I was thinking as I posted this, probably. Definitely one of my more random posts.

I finished making a birthday card for my second brother yesterday, and it turned out really well! I'm excited to give it to him, because it's a bit of a prank card, hehehe. I'll post photographs of the card later; it'd need a full post to explain itself, I think. Cheers, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?