Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yay, I was right

Today's episode of "Doctor Who" was definitely one of the best of the new series, and perhaps even my favorite--it felt so like classic Who! But again, what a PITY that they're sticking with individual 45-minute stories! The story ideas are so good, I want them to be four-parters, then they'd be brilliant. Still, this just might be my favorite of the series so far. I love Rory.

And the promo for next week? TERRIFIC. And I'll be watching it in California, because when it's made available, I'll be somewhere flying above the Pacific. Just how surreal is that, huh? Still unbelievable.

I've been doing a lot of boring painting today, and now I'm doing Russian. I need to get started on planning my exam essays too, though. Augh, it's so frustrating to have so much to do and so little time. I need a time machine of my own.

It's also frustrating to think this is my last Saturday in Hawaii for over a year, and I can't go out and simply enjoy the island. That makes me very sad. For I will miss this place, even though I'll be glad to be back with my family and my dancing again. Hawaii's part of my home now, too.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?