Wednesday, May 5, 2010

jkabsfv;aeol;kfjwoklfrwo;pq!!!!!!!!!!!!Kj1!!!! (Or, My Reaction to "The Candidate"

This entire post, of course,--or at least most of it--is SPOILERS.

1) I'm ashamed to admit that I seriously screamed at the television a few times, haha, that rarely happens. Especially when Sawyer was about to do . . . that one thing. Toward the end. Yes.

2) So--Many--Parallels--To--Earlier--Episodes--Mind--Explodey--

3) SAYID. 'Nuff said ;(

4) I didn't lose it until that shot of the two hands letting go. If you saw it, you know what I'm talking about.

5) LAPIDUS??? Is he still in the game? He's been useless, but he's so charismatic anyway, I hope he's okay.

6) I want to go back to Team Richard/Ben/Miles, which will be happy perhaps to know that the whole blowing-things-up idea has been taken care of without them.

7) I'm liking Jack more and more and more with every episode! This is a good thing.

8) I'm letting my island-feelings interfere with how I see characters in Sideways World. Not only was I happy when Sideways-Desmond ran Sideways-Locke over in the school parking lot a few episodes ago, during this episode when Sideways-Locke was telling Jack his sad story about crashing the plane and injuring his father, I could only think that I wanted Jack to call up Sideways-Desmond and tell him to finish the job. Grrrr.

9) I was RIGHT all along, Team Jacob for the win!


. . . And good night. I have art homework to finish. My only consolation right now is that after what Sayid said we have more Desmond on the way. Whether alive or dead remains to be seen, but at least he'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. My reaction echoes yours. SADDEST EPISODE EVER! Except perhaps when Charlie died. And I'm loving Jack these past few episodes! He lost his good grace with me in Season Three or four - he was SUCH a jerk some of the time, but he's grown up now. :) I was sad when Sayid died, sad that Sun and Jin died, sad about alternate John Locke - hating the evil twin. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so many deaths at once, and yet all managing to be so sad! Instead of being desensitized by so many at once, it just hurt more, gah.

    I agree, Jack /has/ grown up now, that's a good way of putting it. It was bizarre to hear him spouting off wild ideas and to realize that for once he was actually /right/, haha.

    And lol, Locke has an evil twin . . .

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?