Monday, February 15, 2010

I remembered!

The most important bit of news today is that, after an entire year, I finally remembered my laptop password. The fact that I couldn't crack my own password has been hanging over my head like the Sword of Damocles all that year, so I'm so delighted to finally be free of it! AND this meant I was finally able to update my flash player, so I can now view video on Hulu again. Yes!

Yesterday I intended to:

1) Walk to the library
2) Walk to an antique shop and look around
3) Clean my room
4) Watch "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge"
5) Knit more TARDIS

What I ended up doing was:

1) Walking to the library only to find that it was unexpectedly closed for a 'Meeting', according to the handwritten sign on the doors. What? Anyway, at least I got to return all my library books from my previous visit through the return slot . . . Although that also means I have no new reading material now :(
2) From the library I went to the antique shop--Which, drumroll please, was also inexplicably closed. It was open last week at the same time, honestly. Sigh.
3) Okay, so I did clean my room.
4) Nope, but I plan to do that tomorrow. I am sad that "My Name is Khan" doesn't look like it will be showing in Hawaii.
5) I'll knit while I do No. 4 tomorrow.

So, all in all, a rather disappointing Saturday. But at least I did get out and walk around, and the weather was nice. I've also been sleeping a lot this weekend, trying to recover my drained energy and store up more for the weeks to come between now and Easter Break.

Now I have an essay to write. And yet more sleep to get before my dance practice tomorrow--at 6:45 in the morning, if you'll believe it!

Anyone else watching the Olympics? I'm looking forward to the ice dancing, and the speed skating is always fun. It was a pleasant surprise hearing "Surface of the Sun" being played during a montage about Apolo Anton Ohno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?