Sunday, November 9, 2008

That's Better!

Aaah, here we go, this looks nice. I'll keep it like this.

I did finish 'Anne of Ingleside', and it was rather sweet. I somehow skipped it when I read the Anne series, I don't know how! So it was also sad, since I knew already what happens later in 'Rilla of Ingleside' . . . I do dearly love Walter. Oh well.

Yesterday I wrote much more of the 'Nighthawk' story, which I hope you enjoy when I post. I'm planning to post one new part every week, so sometime this week you'll get the next one . . . and I believe it's illustrated . . .

Also yesterday I watched 'Doctor Who', which was brilliant. I've seen some of the old episodes before (top-right Doctor. Very cool guy, not the least because he likes jelly babies. Ever had a jelly baby before? They're delish), but not the current ones; apparently it was my good fortune to start watching just as a new season started up. Anyway, it was really good, and quite funny. My dad has always liked 'Doctor Who', so I guess this is just another personality trait I inherit from him--along with my liking of writing, reading, drawing, telling stories, Great Britain, the Muppets, frisbee, British humor, and spicy foods.

Pic

4 comments:

  1. I'm on the verge of reading Anne of the Island....

    Is the Bartameus Trilogy good? I noticed it on your shelfari. Aren't those things fun? I like them. Perelandra is awesome. Amazing piece of work by Lewis...one of my favorites by him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perelandra is my favorite, apart from a few of the Narnia series, of course!

    And the Bartimaeus Trilogy is very good. I think it blows Harry Potter to pieces in a comparison; it's fantastic. Definitely one of the best modern fantasy series.

    And Shelfari is awesome. They even have all the strange and obscure books that I read (well, most of them). Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, Bartimaeus. I misspelled it. :D

    I'll have to check into it. It looks really interesting...isn't there a genie in it?

    I love Narnia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Who is good, but I do love Monty Python much more. No, I have never had a jelly-baby. I somehow feel that I have missed out on something.
    Oh, and never forget, Ultimate Frisbee is best. And I'm eagerly awaiting the Nighthawk!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?