Monday, November 28, 2011

After only 3 hours of sleep last night

I dragged myself out of bed to rush to my 830 AM class only to remember as I walked into a completely empty classroom, that class had been cancelled today. AUGH.

And now I have a paper to write so I can't spend any more time blogging but I registered for classes today and STILL was unable to get into the creative writing class before it filled up. This is ridiculous, I mean I'm a Junior already and still can't get in. AUGH AGAIN.

Seriously the only thing keeping me going right now is the knowledge that the first Hobbit trailer comes out in December. And that I can get the Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell audiobook from the library in December.

And caffeine. Copious amounts of caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?