Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Tolkien Reading Day!

Okay, well, it isn't Tolkien Reading Day anymore, but I'm never on time for anything except my college classes, so I'm posting this late. I hope you read an appropriately authored book, or at least excerpts of one, on the 25th! I read part of Farmer Giles of Ham to my younger siblings, along with my brother providing some of the voices. It was great fun. Oh, and my ten-year-old sister has recently been watching LotR for the first time--the condition in my family is you have to have read the books first and be at least 10 years old--and we finished up RotK today. I also put up the 'Maedhros' print I recently purchased from dA on my bedroom wall today. And now, before I go to sleep, I will begin reading 'The Hobbit' again, hopefully to continue into the Lord of the Rings and make a complete read of all four volumes before returning to college in the fall.

I might be overdue on posting chapters of 'The Outlaw's Hand' here. I'll try to remember to recount my written chapters tomorrow to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?