Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doctor Who Day

Is today!

So go brush off your favorite episode or two and make some TARDIS-shaped cookies or wear a bowtie or something. And in a little more than a month the Doctor will be back in the Christmas special, too. Huzzah!

I'm going to watch 'Caves of Androzani' and make a pot of tea, I think. It's suddenly gotten much colder here; I'm currently wearing two pairs of socks and two sweaters, which just doesn't usually happen in this area. And my toes are still like ice. Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! *SO EXCITED*

    Unfortunately, I do not have Season Five. I could have a marathon....I guess it'll have to wait......*but* I can watch some Doctor Ten on Netflix and finish the Doctor Four scarf I've been working on...... :D :D :D :D I'm so glad you told the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Four scarf? That's fantastic! I had forgotten it was DW day until I saw some DW fanart on deviantArt mentioning the fact, so phew! I'm glad I was able to remind others in turn :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?