Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Sunny Today

. . . which is nice, of course. And it's also a bit chilly, at least inside. That, to me, is the best sort of weather: chilly, crisp, and sunny.

Tomorrow is one of my little sister's birthday, and she has requested that I make her pretzels for reasons that I'm not aware of. I've never made pretzels before. But I'm going to give it a go anyway! I'm working on a few art projects right now, one of them being her birthday card. The other is a crossover project I challenged my brother to, where we have to combine the two films "Ratatouille" and "How to Train Your Dragon"--both of which are among my very favorite films, and both of which are rather similar to each other if you think about it. That's not a bad thing :D

I've been playing "Lego Star Wars" on the Wii--it's very, very fun--and in the game, if you shoot C-3PO, he loses a leg and starts hopping around, leading my littlest sister to start calling him 'The Hopping Droid'. It's pretty funny.

Work on my novel continues apace, and it's coming along. Very exciting. Even more exciting is the prospect of doing NaNoWriMo again this year, I can't wait! I am so determined to reach the required word count this year. Mm-hm.

And that's all really, nothing much else has been happening. Oh, I finally went to the library last weekend, only to discover that the library had absolutely NONE of the many books I was looking for. That was a huge disappointment. Hawaii libraries are SO much better than the ones here. Sigh.

Okay, I'm off to go dig the yeast out of the back of the fridge now . . .

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear- a month until NaNoWriMo!!! AH! I don't know if I'll do it this year- so much else is happening. But we'll see.

    And I hope all goes well with C.'s birthday. By the way, no saying chilly from you- miss, since I'm much colder than you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, hahahaha, chilly for me isn't chilly at all. But compared to the usual temperature recently (in the 100's/90's, augh!) it's been cooler. That's why I said chilly and not cold. It sure ain't cold :P

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?