Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moon

Yes, I finally watched it. Yes, it's now one of my favorite movies ever. Yes, I have been a fan of Rockwell's since I first saw him in Galaxy Quest (haha), but love him even more here. But yes, "Moon" isn't kidding when it says it's rated R for language. Strong language is pretty much pervasive. Other warnings: Brief nudity, brief sexual scene. So watch at your own risk.

But first, watch this trailer. I got hooked on this film from the moment I watched this trailer about a year ago--it's simply one of the best film trailers ever. I personally enjoy it as much as the film, so if the above warnings have made you decide that this film isn't quite your cup of tea, just watch the trailer! And Rockwell deserves an Oscar. And Gerty should get best supporting actor :)

If you like brainy, emotional, and tragic-yet-ultimately-uplifting science-fiction--science-fiction that explores the good in humanity, and not the bad, and enjoys messing with your mind while it's at it--then I can just about guarantee you will like "Moon".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?